Friday, September 26, 2008

volleyball fun

so, my cousin Sandra's volleyball game was today. Their team did really good, but they didn't win. Sandra had to serve, and didn't even get it over the net, but at least she tried. Y'know how when someone says I GOT IT they usually hit the ball? Well, this girl Christa called it, and Sandra backed off of the ball. You know what Christa does? She doesn't hit it. She lets it drop on the ground. Then, she told the referee that Sandra called it, and that she didn't hit it. So, Sandra got pulled out of the game.

at the game, my cousin Dustin threw a temper tantrum, so he didn't get to watch the game; he had to sit out in the lobby with my Aunt Shawnna. After the game, he was just happy to finally be able to run around and go home. Before the game, he played RING AROUND THE ROSEY with a little girl a little younger than him and they both had a blast.

after the game, we swung by my house and picked up my clothes, camera, and of course my laptop. Then, we came back here (to Aunt Shawnna's house) and I helped Sandra with serving and bumping. The volleyball kept rolling under cars across the street, but we got a little effort out of it. Now, I'm up in Sandra's room, and she's reading every word I type, haha.

it's 12:08 AM right now, so I'm gonna bring this blog to a close. I'll try to write tomorrow.

No comments: