Thursday, September 18, 2008

sick? yeah right

so, Lexie says she doesn't feel good, but she's up and running around. She says she has a headache, and I'm not believing a second of it. I pulled the same stuff in school, and almost didn't pass. So, hopefully she shapes up and stops lying. Anyway, while she says she doesn't feel good, she's riding a little scooter bike. So, I told her "If you're too sick to go to school and learn, you're too sick to play and run around the house." Guess what? She's mad at me. I really don't care, because I told her this seven times already, and counting. Then, when I get onto her for getting up and playing, she starts crying. Crying has never worked on me, so I don't feel guilty, because she's just crying because she's not getting her way. Anyways. I'm done venting. I'm sure I'll be back, though, lol.

No comments: