Wednesday, September 17, 2008

my nephew

my nephew is truly the cutest of them all. He's the only one, actually. Lol. He was born on September 2. He weighed 6 lbs. and 6.5 oz. and he was 19" long. He's a good size, but he was two weeks early. He's perfect, though. I haven't gotten to hold him yet, because he lives in Kansas with his parents, but I can't wait to finally meet him. I hope it's really soon, when he's still a little baby, and not a year or two old. How fair is it that I don't get to see my newphew? IT'S NOT! But, Rachell is persistant. She won't move out here unless her boyfriend gets to move out here, too, and Dad already said he'd go out to Kansas and bring them here to L.A. So, I'm happy. But, he doesn't know when he's going to do it! If he waits until after he moves to Australia, that won't be for a LONG time. And, I wanna see the baby! Anyways, here's some pictures of the cutie, and I'll post some more later. Btw, these pictures were taken with a cellphone, and then sent to me.



































No comments: