Tuesday, September 16, 2008

my first post

so, I had a blog on blog.com, but it didn't really work right for me, so I decided to revert to blogger.com. I love blogging, but I can't promise that I'll post every day, or even every week. But, right now, I want to tell you a little about myself. My name is Kaitlyn (I often go by Katie or Kate) and I'm 17 years old. I'll be 18 on November 16th. I graduated from Valencia High School this year. I have brown hair and blue eyes (which I think is rare, because I hardly ever see natural brunettes with blue eyes). I'm 5'8", although I could have grown a few inches. I have four brothers and three sisters. Michael is 19, 20 this October. Rachell is 18, 19 this month. Brandon is 17, 18 this November. Ashleigh is 17, 18 this November. Brian is 16; he just turned in August. Lexie is 8, 9 this November. Hunter is 7; just turned this July. Brian has a little sister named Brandi, who's 13, 14 this December. She's not related to me, but she's Brian's sister, so I claim her as mine as well. Michael and Rachell have a 16-year-old brother named Bobby, but I've never met him. Brandon, Ashleigh, and I are triplets; Ashleigh and I are identical. They're getting ready to move to Australia, with our dad, so I won't be seeing them at all for a very long time. My other siblings and I have the same dad, and he lives with me and my mother. Michael and Rachell live in Kansas, as well as their mother. I'm not sure about Brian and Brandi's mother, but they live in Oklahoma with their grandparents. Rachell just gave birth to a little boy named Terry Lee Reeder III on September 2nd. Ashleigh's getting ready to have her baby soon, and she's supposed to have a little girl.


a few of my hobbies are writing, talking to friends, hanging out with my siblings, making forums, playing games, bugging my cousins, bugging my neighbors, helping Brandon bug other people... Lol, basically the normal stuff teens like to do. I don't really have a lot more to say... Oh, except ILY SAMMII AND DEEJAY, cuz they woulda killed me if I didn't mention them, lol. They're my online best friends.

Kaitlyn

No comments: