Wednesday, October 1, 2008

halloween time

so, it's finally October! How fun is that? A lot of fun. Disney Channel is running a THIRTEEN DAYS OF HALLOWEEN marathon. Halloween movies for thirteen whole days. Movies like HALLOWEENTOWN, TWITCHES, DON'T LOOK UNDER THE BED, HOCUS POCUS, and a lot of others. I can't wait. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Not only do I get to scare the pants off of kids, but I get to get away with it! Lol. Ah, I'm not that mean. I haven't dressed up since I was about thirteen years old. I think I'm a little old to be trick-or-treating. Anyways, other than that.

i have been working on my roleplaying website, GOLDEN VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL. It's not doing too good right now, but it's still semi-new. I've been advertising all day, so I'm getting annoyed with it. Anyways, I'll give you the plot and stuff. I'll include a link, in another post, to the site, too.

No comments: