Saturday, October 25, 2008

scrapbooking

my Aunt Carrie had a scrapbooking party today. I went all the way to Ridgecrest with my mom, and it was a 2 hour drive. We followed my Uncle Joe's sister Denise, so we wouldn't get lost, even though we had directions to the house. It was the first time we'd ever been to Aunt Carrie and Uncle Joe's house, so we weren't expecting the drive to be so long. Anyways. My one-year-old cousin, Joey gave me a kiss. He's so sweet. When my mom kissed him, he didn't do anything, but when I kissed him he puckered up his lips. It was so cute.

my cousin Heather has the same phone I have (Blackberry II) but hers is a black, shiny skin, while mine is a maroon, alligator skin. She was looking at my phone, and she kept complaining that hers was freezing all the time. So, when she was looking at my phone, she had hers in the other hand, and I asked "Is that the same phone?" and she said "Yeah, but mine's better." She's pretty funny. She was rocking out to my ringtones, and Denise said "Heather needs to be put on medication" and Uncle Joe said "She already is; it's not working". I have a pretty funny family. Anyways. I'm putting this post to a close for tonight. I might post tomorrow, I might not. You know me.

No comments: