Friday, October 10, 2008

high school musical 3

how many of you are excited about HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3: SENIOR YEAR to come out in theaters? I'm totally excited. I love the movies. I think out of all of the characters, I like SHARPAY EVANS the best, but I also like KELSI NEILSEN and GABRIELLA MONTEZ. So, it's a tie between the three of them. And, TROY BOLTON is hands down the cutest... and hottest boy in the whole movie. CHAD DANFORTH, JASON CROSS, and ZEKE BAYLOR are cute and good looking too, but non of them stand a chance.

i was looking at MISSTISDALE.NET (Ashley Tisdale's website) and they posted new screen caps of the movie. There's one of the pictures that I totally don't like, but it's just the way Sharpay is made up. They went overboard with the make up. Anyways, I'll post the new screen caps. Enjoy!


she's wearing a bit too much make up, and the lipstick is too dark; she reminds me of GWEN STEFANI here, and that's not a compliment.

the smile just means she's bound to do something bad. Especially since she has Gabriella's file in her purse.
i don't know what Kelsi's make up is about, but it sure matches their cab!

No comments: