Wednesday, April 1, 2009

yawn, stretch, sigh...

it's been so boring here... I have nothing to do all day. Right now, Lexie is playing GUITAR HERO with our cousin Josh. She's only nine years old and she's winning. He'll be eighteen on April 9th, so happy early birthday, Josh! I don't care too much about the song they're playing so I'm not paying attention to it. They're playing BLACK MAGIC WOMAN and it's a prett boring song... To me anyways.

i have some new favorite songs. PICTURES OF YOU by THE LAST GOOD NIGHT, ABOUT YOU NOW by MIRANDA COSGROVE, and IF I COULD HAVE YOU BACK by ALY AND AJ. They're great songs, really. I have a few favorite shows, too. WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE, TRUE JACKSON VP, ICARLY, and THE SUITE LIFE ON DECK. Wizards and Suite Life are on the DISNEY CHANNEL and iCarly and True Jackson are on NICKELODEON. I know that's pretty kiddish, but I really don't have anything to do during the day, so...

my mom cut my hair a few days ago. It looks really good, to me. People think it's too short, but I've had it shorter before and they said it looked good. So, it makes me think that they just said it looked good so they wouldn't hurt my feelings. Really, I could care less what people think. It's my hair, so it's my choice. Alright... Well, there's nothing else to say. So, I'll blog later... See ya.

No comments: