Saturday, April 4, 2009

birthday party fun!

today was my cousin Mariska's birthday party (her actual birthday isn't until April 9th). It was fun, even though all I did was sit at a table and watch the kids play. There were a few kids (including Lexie, Bubba, and Bug) that got hurt, but they'll live. I told them not to wrestle and they did it anyways, so that's what they get; karma. Anyways, I'll let you in on a few things. 1. The kids had a blast in the bounce house. 2. Mariska doesn't care about anything unless it's toys. 3. Lexie's friend is amazing on GUITAR HERO, expert level. I mean, seriously; the girl should be in the world records. She hardly missed anything. Anyways, here's a few pictures from the party.

lexie almost fell out of the bounce house and I snapped this picture just in time. Don't worry; she didn't really fall.willow had tons of fun in the jumper and she even played with the big kids.this is one of Mariska's toys and she LOVED it.see the airborn card? Mariska wanted what was in the box.willow gave me a cute grin when we got to the party.

No comments: