Sunday, March 15, 2009

lying...

so, my best friend is like in love with this band member. He's uber cute, so it's typical for any girl to fall for him. Until they hear what he did. =] see, my friend LOVES him. And she lost some (if not all) respect for him because he completely lied to her face. Facebook, that is... Anyways, BFF had Mystery Man on her Facebook friends list for a while. But, Mystery Man deleted her, so BFF added him again.

she messaged him after a while of being rejected, and asked if she did anything to upset him and Mystery Man replied to her with "I'm only accepting close friends and family right now." well, that's acceptable to me and BFF... Only, Mystery Man lied to her. He has one of our friends on his friends, and he doesn't know her at all, personally. So, BFF had a plan. And it just proved that Mystery Man is pretty insensitive and a bit of a jerk for lying to her. bFF made a new Facebook account with a really, really attractive girl as her default.

she sent Mystery Man a friend request. And guess what Mystery Man did? HE ACCEPTED IT! Yeah, so much for "I'm only accepting friends and family." BFF told me about this, and this blog is pretty much payback to make Mystery Man feel bad about what he did. If if doesn't work, then he really needs to worry about his reputation later on in his career--if he every gets one that's recognizable.

so, even though I know Mystery Man probably isn't reading this, I'm still going to say it, because there's probably a chance that he might be reading it. This is my message to him:

GOOD GOING, KIDDO. RUIN YOUR REPUTATION BEFORE YOU EVEN HAVE ONE. SMART MOVE.

No comments: