Tuesday, February 10, 2009

update on my life

so, I've finally gotten around to change my layout and post. Right now, I'm watching COMEDY CENTRAL and a commedienne named TESS (I forgot her last name) is one of my favorites now. JEFF DUNHAM will always be my top favorite (he's a ventriliquist) but I always have to add more and more. My nephew is the cutest thing ever! He talked to me on the phone. He's only five months old, but he sure talks up a storm. He screams. When my sister (Rachell) told him "Tell Aunt Katie what Daddy did today," he babbled one tiny sound and I was playing along with him so I said "Is that all?" and Rachell says "Yeah, that's pretty much all he ever does". I got a laugh out of it. Alrighty, then. I guess I should go since I don't have anything else to say.

No comments: