Monday, February 23, 2009

almost here!

my sister is almost here! She'll be here tonight at 7:30. I was planning on going to the airport with my mother, but I might not be able to. My cousin Shawna is in the hospital because she had her gallbladder removed (gallstones; she's the fourth generation in a row to get them). Her daughter is with our grandmother (on my dad's side) and she's not the most trustworthy person. She gets annoyed and aggravated easily, so my dad said that if Shawna doesn't feel Lacie is in the right place, then he'd bring her home with him when he was driving through to come home from work. So, I'll be keeping an eye on Lacie tonight and probably tomorrow if it's late when Shawna gets home from seeing her boyfriend. I've never met Lacie; I can't wait until she's here. If she even comes. She's eight months old and she's absolutely beautiful. She looks just like Shawna when she was a baby. Anyways, just wanted to give you an update. Stay tuned; I might blog after Rachell gets here.

No comments: