Thursday, February 19, 2009

can't wait!

my older sister, Rachell is coming down for a visit this Monday for two whole weeks! I can't wait to see her. The last time I saw her was in August on my little brother's birthday. See, Rachell and my oldest brother Michael live in Kansas, while Brian and Brandi live in Oklahoma. They're actually right across the street from each other (the states) so they see each other almost everyday, but I hardly ever see them. Brian and Brandi were out for the summer last year in 2008 and they'll be here again this summer. Hopefully, things don't change. I totally miss Brandi. She's the best sister ever! Haha. She's a little cooky, but my whole family is like that (even me). Anyways, just wanted to give you the update on everything.

oh, and has anyone seen HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3: SENIOR YEAR yet? It came out on DVD on FEBRUARY 17. I'm supposed to be getting it (my mother spoils me) soon. Probably this weekend, because she hasn't come home with it after work yet. I can't wait for the bonus features. I've already seen all of them, but it's always so much better and way funnier on the actual DVD.

so, I guess I'll put you out of your misery and stop blogging now. Not forever--that'll never happen. Just for right now. I'll blog a bit later. I have some stuff to do before Mom gets home. Mom + Me not getting my work done = Laptop thrown out a window. I don't want that.

No comments: